Pigtail Multimode Sc
Pigtail multimode sc is a fiber optic cable capped at either end with connectors that allow it to be rapidly and conveniently connected to CATV, an optical switch, or other telecommunication equipment. Having a thick layer of protection, it is used to connect the optical transmitter, receiver, and the terminal box. This is known as "interconnect-style cabling".
1. The pigtail multimode sc has high return loss.
2. This pigtail multimode owns good repeat ability.
3. High temperature stability is one of the strengths of this pigtail multimode sc.
4. Degree angled physical contact polishing (apc)
5. Excellent mechanical endurance
6. Small Form connector- half size of standard connectors
7. Simplex and duplex assemblies available in standard and customized connector
8. Comply with Telcordia GR-326-CORE specification and RoHS Standard
9. Low insertion loss;
10. Repetitive good;
11. High return loss
12. Good interchangeability performance
13. Temperature stability
14. High tensile strengthProduct application
Pigtail multimode sc was widely used in all kinds of optical network solutions , such as security, WAN, LAN, CATV, FTTX, test equipment, optical communication system,etc
Insertion loss (typical)
φ 3.0, φ 2.0, φ 0.9
4, 6, 8, 12, 24, … fibers
FC, SC, ST, MU, LC